Friday, July 6, 2012

Venomous-Season 2 Episode 5

Season 2 Episode 5- Venomous
(I know I should start from the beginning but I figured I need to start somewhere right.?)
Spoiler Alert!
In all honesty I had no idea Jackson was the reptile like creature. I thought he was something totally different (perhaps another different species). Although, I was starting to have my doubts about Lydia being it-seeming as though they were making it soo obvious. Which only makes it less likely that it was her. Wonder how Jackson will take that news...and who the mystery person in the car was?
So what exactly does this make Lydia?? Is she seriously just an immune human? Or is she something else? Probably the latter with the visions and all. But most importantly, how will she take the news of werewolves and everything else? Or will they even tell her? Although I don't think they can hide it anymore.
Your opinions? 



No comments:

Post a Comment